Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Well said Mr poole ..end of the day when they build it.people will buy it,
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    As long as MINI keep to the traditions of manufacturing small, fast, striking looking cars (i.e.Rocketman ..... & R50's obviously ;-)) then there is 'room' enough for all tastes.

For me the word MINI means small, 1959 & Cooper ........ but there is something helluva practical in 2014 for those who need space ........ & I'm equally sure my dad's choice (back in the day) of a 1966 'Woodie' Traveller met with a few raised eyebrows amongst the 'then' afficionado.

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

I still remember all the uproar when the Countryman was first announced amongst the worlwide MINI community and how there was a lot of hate/dislike for it and look at it now, one of minis BEST sellers. And the same could be said for almost any new car by any manufacturer that releases a whole new version/style of car there will always be people who either love it or hate it

I remember I was not that great a fan of the Countryman when it was first announced and I only started to appreciate it for what it is after having seen and driven one personally (out of curiosity mostly) and now if I had the funds to be able to do so I would love to have a JCW version, but I tend you live a lot of my life in a fantasy world

I really cant wait to see the outcome of the Rocketman though as I think that it will hit the nail on the head