Roll Up, Roll Up!! R53 Part Out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Just the Recaro's left now, reduced to £400!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0659.jpg   DSC_0656.jpg   DSC_0657.jpg   DSC_0655.jpg  
    Last edited by Doranzie; 22nd September 2014 at 04:40 PM.

Mini Mad
    Car
    Mini Cooper
    Pm sent

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Now then tell me more about the seats ? Do they have air bags and did you have to get them re coded ? Heated ? Runners ?
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I can see this getting expensive !! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MiniiGP View Post
    Now then tell me more about the seats ? Do they have air bags and did you have to get them re coded ? Heated ? Runners ?
    The seats do not have airbags no so no need to have anything recoded. They bolted straight into my R53 on original runners, no welding cutting or extra rails needed.
    The one and only thing I had to do was buy a couple of 70p resistors from Maplin to close the original airbag circuit - no warning lights on dash job done!!

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Ok that's great .. Do you know where the resistors get fitted and the type that I'd need ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

[QUOTE=MiniiGP;323495]Ok that's great .. Do you know where the resistors get fitted and the type that I'd need ?

Sure it's these exact ones I had in mine bud, it's a 3.9 Ohm resistor I'm sure, happy to be corrected but I'm sure these are the ones.
    http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/metal-film...-resistor-m3r9

An auto spark would fit these in an hour mate, you can do it yourself too if your confident enough there are a few guides on various forums about doing it. Job itself isn't hard just 4 HEX screws, remove old seats, connect resistors to airbag terminals and slide new seats on screw back down - job done!! Obviously you have the battery disconnected during this process. I was going to attempt it myself but couldn't get some of the bloody HEX screws loose.

Robert

Post updated with remaining items and prices reduced.

Updated with sold items. Seats reduced to £450, wife wants these gone!!!

Car
    r53s jcw
    What colour is the strap?