What Merchandise Do You Want?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Where or who do I contact re a jacket then??

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Theverys View Post
    Where or who do I contact re a jacket then??
    Talk to Craig, he handles all our clothing orders. The last clothing order we made is here, and you can check this site for the different options :)

Thanks for that....he's just round the corner from my work :). Magic

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    If you keep you eyes open Craig will put up a note when the next lot of merchandise is getting ordered.
    There are previous threads with order details and a link to the catalogue of goodies if you want to have a browse through just now.
    When it's order time just give Craig a shout with the product number, colour, size, etc and he'll get you a price if it meets with your approval he'll place the order and about a week later (usually) it'll be ready :)
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Yeah next clothing order will be done in Sept so keep an eye on the forums for details :)

Craig I will be popping in next week to sort out school blazers so if u are around could you show me a softshell jacket?

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Hi - it sounds from your message that you think I work there, I don't (although sometimes it feels like it ! )

If you speak to any of the staff in there they will help you - they are all really nice. Tell them I sent you... I normally deal with Lavinia.. :)

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    I've got a soft shell jacket from them and it's great. It's shower proof come wind proof although if I could choose again I wouldn't get one with the velcro cuffs !
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by Theverys View Post
    Craig I will be popping in next week to sort out school blazers so if u are around could you show me a softshell jacket?
    craig pick me up a nice blazer please, sorry thought that was funny. Craig indeed does not work there ,but as stated he does his bit for NMS ,and it was an easy mistake to be made.have a look at what you wouls like and when Craig posts up about the next order tell him what you would like.
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

:)