Big Gordy and Jeff

knaone
    Just thought i would say i spotted Gordy on sunday! well he knows i did, nice to see ya back up at stonehaven again! Gordy you tempted to ad some mods like on my bonnet to your MINI????? :blackeye:

Jeff saw you this afternoon along Dura street! i flashed you just for laughs!

Cheers!

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Ehhhhhhh no don't think the mini would suit that type of mod Davy :evil: Good to see your 1/10th driving is still the same as your full size driving and it didn't rain Good to see you again man :approve:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Similar Threads

1. fao of Big Gordy
    By Scottie in forum Off Topic & Banter
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 27th July 2006, 04:13 AM
  2. Jeff
    By minidriver#1 in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26th April 2005, 10:28 PM
  3. Jeff
    By Monsta Mo Mini in forum I Saw You...