Whats Your Favourite Wax

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Where are you guys all buying your products from? I see a few of you seem to be using the same stuff i.e Dodo products! I've always used Meguirs stuff, think I might have to give some dodo juice a go.

I buy my stuff from eBay out of sheer laziness

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Nothing wrong with eBay especially if it's a bargain :)
    Dodo juice is the same price usually wherever you buy it eBay or shop just make sure it's the real deal if buying from eBay :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Usually get my stuff from Clean your car or there is a shop in Scarborough that stocks a lot of nice cleaning stuffs.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F54 and F56
    Hang fire until MITP and you'll get a deal with iShine ...
    Did you not buy all his stock William at MMM :):)

You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniiGP View Post
    Hang fire until MITP and you'll get a deal with iShine ...
    Did you not buy all his stock William at MMM :):)

We bought a fair whack of it
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    R53 Cooper S jcw
    I have used juicydetailing last few times i have replenished my goodies. Great service and prices!

Car
    F54 and F56
    I've only ever looked on their site ...

Banned
    Car
    F56 Cooper S
    Ultimate Finish is a good site that often have offers on and free stuff, plus they have a loyalty scheme....more you buy, bigger the discount (thats my excuse)
    Polished Bliss is fantastic, free delivery and their site has great 'how to's for each product.
    I buy a fair bit from AM Details too.

Thanks for the replies guys will try some of your suggestions next time round, will have to get new stuff from my local supplier today as I am collecting a new car tmrw and want to start off with all new stuff, but will have to be between meguirs stuff or Poorboys stuff right now.