17" BBS LA PACE - Genuine Mini Alloy Wheels

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    Mini Cooper S R53 & Mini Cooper Clubman R55
    A full set of 4 Genuine BMW Mini "LA Pace" Alloy wheels manufactured by BBS (See Photos)

These wheels were a factory option on some R55/R56 Mini's and we are selling them as we have recently upgraded to some 18" JCW alloys so they are no longer required.

They come with tyres however two Pirelli PZero's are very low on tread but could still be used for a short period, one Pirelli PZero is nearly new but has some chunks out of the sidewall but is still useable and the other Dunlop SP Sport is completely useless and will need to be replaced.

Due to the tyre condition I have listed these priced to reflect buying the rims only.

The wheels are all straight and in good condition, some kerbing on them (See individual photos) but they do still look good as you can see from the photos. Again I have priced these based on their condition.

They are 17" 4 stud and the PCD is 4 x 100 so they will fit anything else with a 4 x 100 PCD.

The offset is ET48 so you may require spacers if fitting on anything other than a Mini.

They are 7" wide and the tyres are all 205/45 17's

The centre caps are also included.

Open to sensible offers around £250 as they are taking up space I don't really have !

Located in Paisley but could bring them to Fife this coming weekend if anyone is interested.
    Phone/Text - 07540198037

Car
    £230 ?

Car
    £200 takes these away folks as there taking up space in my hall !

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Ooooohhh noooo .... If only I had my clubby ! :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Incidentally, a good wheel for winter tyres as they keep themselves pretty much clean.

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    I know and if I thought they'd suit my S I'd have them in a minute ... Still might !!
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    Yup there very easy to keep clean ! They look pretty cool on the Cooper S, I stuck them on mine for a look as I was tempted to keep them as a second set but just have no room for them at all.

Car
    Still for sale folks :)

Car
    I would take £180 to get these out of my way. That's a steal !

Car
    Surprised no one fancies these lol !