Not even "One Careful Owner"!

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

The Cooper sport in the GTM has 7 miles on the clock, it's never been used once by its owner

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    My friend has an unregistered mini 30 the same as that one but with even less miles on the clock (a whole 8 miles)

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    WTF ... That's crazy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    19K ...... ...... wow!

Way above what I would have thought, but then again do I know

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Doesn't matter whether it's a GTO or a mini, it's massively sad IMO for a car not to get used - that's what it was built for, not to be a garage queen

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Good initial idea, but, wow, what a waste of an iconic car and certainly wouldn't be my choice at 19k

So sad to see any car like this, I mean I can understand manufacturers keeping cars like this for their museums etc etc but not in private hands, come on guys, like Mon said the poor thing should be out there dodging pot holes like the rest of us

I love minis but even if I had all the money in the world I still would NOT pay 19k for it

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    I think that car will get the price, maybe not straight away but someone will buy it.

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    I agree it's a real shame not to be used - and if it IS used, that price would just evaporate with every mile you put on it, so it's only 'worth' the money if it never turns a wheel, sad
    BTW, paying £19K for a Mini you can never use is sheer madness
    Better investing it in a classic MGC Roadster or something you can enjoy and will hardly loose any of your 'investment' on - best of both worlds!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!