Free: K&N intake pipe

As per the picture. Would normally be cabled tied to the front bumper and used to channel air up in to the engine bay using ducting (not included) and on to the air filter

Located in Cumbernauld.

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Someone must have a use for this
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

That's what I thought. Easy to put in the bin, but seems a waste of a well moulded bit of plastic 😀

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Sorry missed this one. I've got an Aerokitted R50 with a K&N 57i & would happily pick this up (assuming all fits & someone can explain the requirements for the 'ducting' bit)

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Was thinking how this fits as well, want to make a cold air feed for my cooper by cutting a hole in the the bumper or by taking the fog lights out.

Basically .... the wide narrow bit (bottom left of the pic) sits at the front of the car under your front bumper. You can see a couple of holes that would allow you to cable tie it in place. Ducting (you know, like you see coming out of tumble dryers) fits on to the circular bit on the other end (top right of the pic) and should be directed up through the engine bay to direct air at your filter. Note that you may need to cut a hold in your under tray (depends on the car really).

Still available :)

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    I'll happily take you up on this kind offer, it's' the 'cutting hole' bit that's a bit daunting ......... anyone wanna put me at ease

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

It's all yours mate. Let me know when you'd like to collect. I'll ping you my details.

Simon

Still available 😄