Warranty on tailgate 2004 cars rust

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Test Passed
    Car
    Mini cooper s
    Anybody with rust on their tailgate i would advise to get your car down to mini when yu get a chance as this model and above has a 12 year corrision warranty everybody who has rust shud get their car into mini for free warranty work as long as it is the original paint on the tailgate

My 2009 has rust developing along the bottom edge of the drivers door, found out to my horror last week. Need to take care of it ASAP before the rot sets in. Does the 12 year warranty cover all body work or just the tailgate?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Sometimes, i like to sit on the floor, pull my knees up to my chest, wrap my arms around my legs and tuck my head in.

Why?.......Because that's how i roll.

All bodywork

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Almost certain they will look for service history being kept up to date with dealer...
    they may also suggest that it was painted before after collision...had these issues before..

Just to give ŷou heads up..

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon the fish View Post
    All bodywork

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

this :) i just had rear doors on the clubman replaced

Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro1_212 using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon

Cool, will bring this up with the dealer!
    Sometimes, i like to sit on the floor, pull my knees up to my chest, wrap my arms around my legs and tuck my head in.

Why?.......Because that's how i roll.

Test Passed
    Car
    Mini cooper s
    Yeah as long as its the original paint on the car and it covers all the bodywork

^^ Or if its been repaired it was done at an approved bodyshop

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Car
    Mini cooper S
    I have just bought a 54 plate R53 and it has a few rust bubbles on the tailgate,

Do you just go to your local mini dealer?

Thanks

Paul.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerbera View Post
    I have just bought a 54 plate R53 and it has a few rust bubbles on the tailgate,

Do you just go to your local mini dealer?

Thanks

Paul.
    Yep just take it to the local dealer 👍
    New sig coming soon