Possible run in June

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    Hi guys and girls, I'm going to organise my first run probably in June (date TBC). I would like your opinion on which area you'd like to see in a run.

I know a lot of good roads in the central belt, the whole of the West as well as in the Borders. I thought I'd get a feel for where you'd like to go. I'd be willing to have a run in the West because it seems a lot of our runs are in the East and I do think we're getting more and more members in the West.

I'll be getting advice from guys who have organised other runs also.

So let's have your opinions :)

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    Nice to see you planning a run

From a purely selfish point of view a run in the west would be nice, with the exception of Stoney's run I think everything else I've been on has been more east coast based. But in saying that it's nice to get out on roads you don't know as well and see some new places so the Borders would work for me as well.

That's not very helpful is it

I think Craig did and Argyll run (might be making that up) a while ago so maybe check what roads he covered?

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    Yeah, I'm just trying to work something out to suit the likes of yourself, Steve and David as well as others who travel through or haven't been on a run in a while because of the distance to the start.

I like the runs in the east, I don't know as many roads here which is great and it's handy for me.

Yeah I think it was an Argyll & Bute run Craig did. I've had a quick look back at previous runs and might try somewhere that hasn't been covered, previous runs are an option though (providing there's no objection to it) but I'm thinking of doing something new so as not to step on anyone's toes :)

Banned
    Car
    F56 Cooper S
    How far 'north east' have you lot come? There are lots of decent roads round Deeside, the Cairn o mount, Lecht, Cabrach etc? You could all come up via Blairgowrie/Glenshee. You need to attend the V8 breakfast at Fennel, that can be a sight to behold.... https://www.facebook.com/home.php?re...akfast?fref=ts

But wait until my MINI has delivered before you do that one! I'll defo be there!

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    Duncan did a Deeside run in sept/oct. I love Deeside but I'm sure there will be another run up there soon it's an option though.

Do a run this way to coincide with Speedfest at the GTM

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Banned
    Car
    F56 Cooper S
    When's that Mon? That's generally a decent day oot!

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Eddie

You do a run where you want to go then post it and people will come best to do roads you know it's your choice 👍👍
    New sig coming soon

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    Eddie

You do a run where you want to go then post it and people will come best to do roads you know it's your choice 👍👍
    Cheers Stoney I just wanted to see if anyone in the West had any area they'd like to try. I know so many good roads over that way I'm thinking possibly Trossachs or Ayrshire. I'll have a think

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    That's the best idea Eddie you best just going where you enjoy driving and that way you know the roads if any one gets lost lol
    New sig coming soon