Exhaust, Bumpers and Grill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Totally forgot to go up into the garage loft at the weekend but I will defo go up tonoight and get a picture for you.

It came on a car I bought but I decided to put a standard back box on it for ease of selling.

Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    Totally forgot to go up into the garage loft at the weekend but I will defo go up tonoight and get a picture for you.

It came on a car I bought but I decided to put a standard back box on it for ease of selling.
    That's fine bud, whenever your free, how loud is the exhaust out of curiosity?

Car
    Here is a pic of it. It wasn't over loud. Similar in sound to a play mini I had on an R50.

Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    Here is a pic of it. It wasn't over loud. Similar in sound to a play mini I had on an R50.

Thanks for getting back bud, is this a half system or a full system?
    Looks like a half from what I can see.

Car
    Yeah it's half. The R50 exhaust in standard form only has a rear back box attached to a long pipe the length of the car. From the box it just goes up to the cat as the cat is at the front.

This is one needs the original R50 pipe cut and this one clamped on

Gaz-M
    If any of you's have standard Cooper bumpers etc- Give me a shout as i need spares for my race car!