Route planning

Hi

What Apps/WebSites do people use for planning/printing runs.

I can not figure out a way to use google maps to plan a route - if you just want to get from AtoB it is easy but if you are trying to do a bit of a circular route I can not figure out how to do it.

I have seen links posted on here (there is one on the Highland Tour thread) but can't figure out how to do it. I am sure it is easy but like everything if you don't know how it isn't!

Cheers

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    I usually use AA route planner
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    Mini Cooper
    I use google maps. Just drag bits of the route around till you get what you want.

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Neil, if you choose your start location and set your end location immediately adjacent, then click "add a destination". Then I think you need to slide that destination up or down in your list. Then you can also drag your route around to make sure it uses the exact roads you want.

Any of that make sense?

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Thanks guys will try again. When I drag it tends to re plan the route😟

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I don't use maps. I use petrol and knowledge to make my route and get run notes made from the details gathered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Just realised Neil, if your talking about MINI run planning, I wouldn't plan it on Google Maps. Like Craig says, get an idea of what roads you fancy including, then just get out in the car and plot the route live while you drive around. Best way.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Google maps is a great way to start planning but the only way to check run out properly and make notes is to do it in an actual car.

Autoroute for initial planning, which then gives you an excuse for a drive for the detail

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs