Mini Cooper Clubman - big rubber thing !

Car
    Mini Cooper S R53 & Mini Cooper Clubman R55
    Can you please price me the big rubber thing that goes on the left hand rear barn door latch that is meant to protect the right hand door if someone tries to close them in the wrong order ?

Ours is missing and we only realised it was meant to be there after seeing it on the clubman sitting in the showroom at the weekend !

Drifter
    Steve this might help you if you've not already seen it when ordering parts in the future... Hope this is of use to you...

Car
    Cheers dude I forgot about that site !

- - - Updated - - -

Part number is 51496963797

Commercial Sponsor Moderator
    Hi There,

Prices are including VAT and your 10% forum discount:

51.49.6.963.797 - £9.25

This part would need to be ordered in, it would be available for dispatch on Wednesday 26th

If you wish to order, give us a call on 01592 657842 and quote your unique reference number - 43066

Kind Regards,

Elliot.

Car
    Thanks Elliot, could this be collected from HF Giffnock if I order it ? Just we stay in Paisley so its easier for me to just pop in and collect it !

Oh also can you please price me 51137240233 which should be a silver left hand side rear trim panel that goes around the rear light ?
    Last edited by Sideways Steve; 21st March 2014 at 02:52 PM.

Commercial Sponsor Moderator
    Hi There,

We'd be unable to do that, however you could alternatively contact Giffnock on 0141 2787918. If you quote them the part numbers and inform them you're a member on NMS they may offer discount on the parts..

51.13.7.240.233 - £55.84

Added to reference 43066

Regards,

Elliot.

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by HF Parts View Post
    Hi There,

We'd be unable to do that, however you could alternatively contact Giffnock on 0141 2787918. If you quote them the part numbers and inform them you're a member on NMS they may offer discount on the parts..

51.13.7.240.233 - £55.84

Added to reference 43066

Regards,

Elliot.
    The 10% NMS Parts Discount is available at all Harry Fairbairn dealerships.