Its MotoGP time...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Car
    Mini Countryman
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    My predictions are in for today has been a hard decision to make for this first race
    What are your predictions?

Mine are 1 - Pedrosa, 2 - Lorenzo, 3 - Smith. As you say it is a hard decision because it is the first race of both the year and with the new rules, should be good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    I've gone for Marquez, Lorenzo and Pedrosa
    Smith had a whopper of a highside yesterday.......reminisent of the old 500 days....spat him off whilst tapping on the power mid corner
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    Mini Countryman
    It was actually Friday practice that he had the big high side then he came back yesterday and qualified third.

Quote Originally Posted by mini mad andy View Post
    What are your predictions?

Mine are 1 - Pedrosa, 2 - Lorenzo, 3 - Smith. As you say it is a hard decision because it is the first race of both the year and with the new rules, should be good.

I went for: Lorenzo - Marquez - Pedrosa - Rossi

Would like to think that Bradders could keep his 3rd place starting place but I know how the top flight guys will be off gunning for glory right from the word GO!! especially Lorenzo and Marquez and I think Rossi will give it a good go too but doubt he will be able to make it any further up than fourth due to where is starting from on the grid and considering the competition hes competing with.

I think this race is going to be a cracker

Car
    Mini Countryman
    Yeah agree with what your saying, it is probably more wishing that Bradders will get third than really thinking he will, but hey with the new rules it is hard to predict what will happen.

Watching this at the moment......these guys are mad.........every second is on the edge

Quote Originally Posted by weefossy View Post
    Watching this at the moment......these guys are mad.........every second is on the edge
    LOL Totally agree What a race
    Stephen & Allyson

Car
    Mini Countryman
    Dare I say, that is a lot more exciting to watch than F1. Marquez and Rossi were amazing, looks like it is going to be a good year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Disaster.........3 non scorers and only 83 points scored....final position......2310

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    I think Rossi will give it a good go too but doubt he will be able to make it any further up than fourth
    Huh.....ye of little faith
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I managed 87 points