Aus Gp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    Mini Countryman
    In a inline 4 cylinder engine a flat plane crank is conventional ie. the same as your mini and just about if not all production inline 4 production engines. Cross plane is the same as big bang ie what Yamaha use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mini mad andy View Post
    In a inline 4 cylinder engine a flat plane crank is conventional ie. the same as your mini and just about if not all production inline 4 production engines. Cross plane is the same as big bang ie what Yamaha use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Doh, sorry Andy, I did mean cross plane

Cheers

John

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Car
    Mini Countryman
    Yeah think after watching the end of the GP I think it is going to have to be Moto GP for my noise fix .

Hope you have BT Sport as that seems to be the only channel that Moto GP is going to be on this year, if you have BT Broadband you can get an app to watch it on your phone / pad for free or if you have unlimited BT Broadband (or whatever it's called) I think you can get it free on your TV.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    i thought they sounded pretty good IMO. I was never a great fan of the high pitched scream TBH. More of a meaty growl now.....nice. Love the fact they're harder to to drive now with that big dollup of torque coming on tap when you hit the throttle.....lovely
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Kinda enjoyed the new engine set up, i don't understand the reasoning for the limited amount of engines available, by that i mean, so few, whatever happened to racing and being able to provide the best you were able to do

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    They're following MotoGP Alan........its all down to trying to cut down the costs of competing. Up until now it was all about how deep your pockets were. Just glad they're harder to drive as now the best drivers have a chance of influencing the results.
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    They're following MotoGP Alan........its all down to trying to cut down the costs of competing. Up until now it was all about how deep your pockets were. Just glad they're harder to drive as now the best drivers have a chance of influencing the results.

yip good points
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland