Harry Fairbairn Parts

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Commercial Sponsor Moderator
    Hi Everyone

Just a quick hello from the parts team here at Harry Fairbairn in Kirkcaldy.

As Official Sponsors of the New Mini Scotland Forum, we are here to introduce ourselves as your new hub for all
    Genuine Mini Parts & Accessories.

We will be ready and waiting to answer any questions you may have (parts related) and will be on call to give you quotations with your complimentary 10% discount included!

Any parts you order will be delivered within 4 working days and free of charge when you spend over £30.00!

Simply drop us a message by creating a new thread, specify what is required and either myself, Adam or Elliot will be happy to respond as promptly as possible!

All responses will be concluded by a 5 digit reference number which can then be used to order via telephone.

Hope to here from you all soon!

Stuart

Harry Fairbairn BMW
    Kirkcaldy
    Fife
    Scotland
    Contact Number: 01592 657842

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Great to have yous on board
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    Uhoh! this is gonna hurt my bank account I can feel it already

Great to have you here

Hi there I see on the web site the JCW kit for my countryman is £1300 do we get 10% off that

Commercial Sponsor Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by illegalhunter View Post
    Hi there I see on the web site the JCW kit for my countryman is £1300 do we get 10% off that
    Hi there

Yes the painted aerodynamic kit (which is only suitable for the Cooper S Countryman) will come with the 10% off the current price of £1315.00 meaning you will receive it for £1183.50. Can take up to 3/4 weeks to arrive due to it being the painted version.

The primed version is available to forum members at a discounted price of £994.50 and is available within the week.

Here's a reference number if you would like to go ahead with the order: 42715

Simply quote this when you call us and your discount will be automatically added.

Contact Number: 01592 657842

Regards

Stuart

Gaz-M
    How did Adam get on. He was passing my sponsorship details for this years Scottish Mini Cooper Cup to the necessary person..

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz-M View Post
    How did Adam get on. He was passing my sponsorship details for this years Scottish Mini Cooper Cup to the necessary person..
    Gaz, sorry missed this post. I am currently waiting to speak to our Group Franchise Manager about it to see if there would be anything we could do with regards Sponsorship.

Leave it with me.

In the meantime could you tell me what individual sponsorship items on your proposal have you secured sponsorship on?

Drop me a PM

Ivan

Car
    '55 plate Cooper S Checkmate
    Matey! I've just got Giffnock to order me some parts as that's where I'm getting my car from and totally forgot we get this discount..would they still apply it?

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fartin Martin View Post
    Matey! I've just got Giffnock to order me some parts as that's where I'm getting my car from and totally forgot we get this discount..would they still apply it?
    Have you already got your parts? Can you drop me a PM with your name and details ie address/ Reg Number and i will speak to our Parts Dept at Giffnock for you.