Wanted clubman S

Im currently in the market for a mini clubman s estate.

I would prefer heated seats and/or sat nav and with chilli pack but not a must.

Colour does not bother me but would again prefer black due to having dogs.

I have cash waiting £7500 (more for right car)

Would be great for someone looking at trading there clubman s in for another car. I can pay a deposit and collect car same day you collect your new car..

Will travel 200+ miles from edinburgh and im often up and down the uk so please ask.

Please email me if you have anything and I will happily forward my number to discuss further.

Im a genuine buyer although please note,

I will only buy the car from registered address from the registered keeper.

V5 must be present and I will have a hpi check on the vehicle. (No cat C but will accept cat D)

Payment can be made via cash or cheque on day of collection but deposit can only be made via paypal to protect us both.

Im not buying your car from Nigeria nor will I be scammed out of my hard earned money so please dont waste your time....

Look forward hearing from you,

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    There's a few good ones for sale at the mo if you're prepared to sacrifice sat nav which IMO is a waste of money unless you do a lot of travelling. There was a low mileage S (cat D) that went for sale £6300 on eBay just last week in blue ..
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Yeah sat nav isnt a must but most I have found are nearer london within my price range. Hopefully something will appear soon :)

Car
    R56 Cooper S
    This might be of interest?
    http://www.edinburghmini.co.uk/used-...M32080TN76760/

I work for Eastern Western (web designer not a salesman!) and this caught my eye the other day.

Thanks for that but I jumped at that 2 days ago and I was an hour to late. absolutely gutted as its a great car at a great price