NMS Calender 2015

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Early I know but we are going to have a club calender for 2015. The plan is to select a "Car of the Run/ Show" to go into the calender after most events. These will be selected by the members that attened that event. There will also be a selection for everyone to pick there favourite pictures for some other months in the calender later on that havn't already been selected.

Can I ask everyone that was on Stoneys run on Sunday to pick their car of the run please. Only rule to this is that it can't be your own car.

I'll start of with selecting Jonathan's Countryman

right so far voting goes

Robs run Johnathans car
    HF run Clubvan and group tied
    easter egg run all tied
    loch tay run Digital lemming
    car show Eddie JCW
    Safari park Cuddles jcw
    highland tour Andrews car (free space)
    big mini show Davys GP

right so need a chosen pic from
    Johnathans countryman
    me clubvan
    easter egg mods to pick
    lochtay Andrews cooper s
    car show eddies jcw
    safari park cuddles jcw
    mods to pick
    bms davys GP

member vote
    stoneys JCW
    2 x GP
    Craig convertable
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    Jonathan's, he didn't have to slow down to avoid the puddles (lochs on the road)

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post

I'll start of with selecting Jonathan's Countryman

2nd that
    New sig coming soon

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    I've gotta say Jonathan's as well - all I could see in my rear view was him diving through every puddle in his way while the rest of us dodged around them!

great Countryman........and that's coming from me........think this would make a great calendar picture

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jonathan 14.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	4942

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Looks like Jonathan has it. Well done Jonathan
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Well done Jonathan :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Great idea & well done (Jonathon) to the bookies favourite

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Early I know but we are going to have a club calender for 2015. The plan is to select a "Car of the Run/ Show" to go into the calender after most events. These will be selected by the members that attened that event
    New run being organised from my house 8th March, all welcome, bring your camera

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Gismo View Post
    New run being organised from my house 8th March, all welcome, bring your camera
    What time I'm sure some of us will make the trip