Detailing day 9 March 2014

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Neil what do you need from Costco just the microfibres?
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Neil what do you need from Costco just the microfibres?
    Yes William -just the microfibres.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Yes William -just the microfibres.
    I either have a new pack in the garage or I can get them for you and we can meet up one night. Let me check the garage in the morning
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

I either have a new pack in the garage or I can get them for you and we can meet up one night. Let me check the garage in the morning
    That would be great. If you could pick up when you are next in I could call round and pick up - how many are in a pack?

Not in a rush to get them.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    The packs are huge. Can't remember exact amount but 1 pack will do plenty

The packs are huge. Can't remember exact amount but 1 pack will do plenty
    Great 👍

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    It used to be 36 to a pack :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Just watch lads as the "cheaper" microfibre clothes can actually scratch the paint ...
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Quick question.

We tend to give ours cars a full detail every 6 months. Conscious the snow foam I use can slightly strip product so was think of getting a quick detailer or something else to top up the wax every couple of months.

Any suggestions - looked at CG website and am just confused but need to order a couple of things from them and also 15% discount at moment.

Cheers.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    I really like the V7
    New sig coming soon