Touring Car Legends

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Anyone else watching this on ITV4?

We started following the BTCC about 5 or 6 years ago and try to make it to as many races as we can. It's great fun and great racing.

But the TV program is covering the legends of the BTCC from it's early days in the 1960's to present date. It's a series of 3 sixty minute programs. Just watched the program that deals with the "Super touring" days of the early to mid-90's. It was great to see the battles between Soper, Cleland, Hoy, Harvey and so on because coming in to the BTCC so late we missed all that at the time. Next episode (which we have recorded and ready to watch) brings it up to current day racing with the battles between Plato, Neal and Shedden.

If you haven't seen it, it's available on ITV Player.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Yeah watched all 3 and it's amazing how some racing drivers have selective memory :)

I remember going to Knockhill/Donington and Silverstone in the 90's to watch the super tourings, it was an amazing time with MASSIVE. budgets and I think about 8 manufacturers involved. Also remember camping at Knockhill over a BTCC weekend around that time - great memories :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Supertouring races were great fun to watch, met cleland and warwick through vauxhall car club we were up at knockers all day..brill
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Ive been watching it as well. I remember going to Knockhill when I was young and watching the Supertouring races and also watching it on the telly, Also Dad having the road cars as well was pretty cool (Vectra Supertouring, Vectra Soupertouring 200 and Astra 888).Sadly the BTCC is nothing what it used to be.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Yeah I've been watching it. All great stuff. Tom Walkinshaw was brutal..!! Wonder if there's any truth in the "petrol in the roll cage" quote..??
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Yep, been watching this series. Superb
    Stephen & Allyson