Pics request for new home page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Folks, one of the changes for NMS going forward is a brand new front end - basically a new home page for the main NMS web site. At a recent meeting of minds I volunteered to design said site and I'm in the process of doing that now. I'm giving nowt away, except to say that I think you will all be very pleased with it.

But, I need your help!

I'd like some pics of you guys on MINI Runs or MINI Meets. I'm not really looking for pics of just your car, but preferably pics with lots of cars. And I need the images to be as big a file size as you can manage. I will be compressing them down so they are manageable file sizes for folk viewing the site, but I need them HUGE to start with to get the best quality.

So, could you please EMAIL me some pics: andrew.poole11@btopenworld.com

I will likely only be using 6 to 10 pics in total, but the more I have to choose from the better.

Get searchin' folks, and get them there piccies off to me. :thumbs:

AndyP
    Admin.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Again thank you Andy for doing this. I will have a look at what pictures I have on the laptop and send a selection on.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Again thank you Andy for doing this. I will have a look at what pictures I have on the laptop and send a selection on.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    You could trawl through the photo albums on the site, literally thousands there

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    You could trawl through the photo albums on the site, literally thousands there
    Had a look at them Alan, but like you say, there are thousands. I don't have the time to trawl through all of them. And most are pretty small file sizes - even the bigger ones are often only 200k or 300k. I'm really looking for some pics around the 4mb to 10mb size.

I have 4 or 5 in use at the moment and they were all about 200k to start with but they are rubbish quality.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I've got the originals at home, if there's anything you like I could send them to you, but, I won't get home until 1st week of March

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Andy sent some on
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    I've got the originals at home, if there's anything you like I could send them to you, but, I won't get home until 1st week of March
    OK Thanks. I'll keep searching just now. And hopefully this call for help will generate some.

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Andy sent some on
    Got them, ta.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I'll have a look at some of my photos :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk