HEADLIGHTS

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Just got Eck back from JC. Their service dept just got the letter (published on their sales webpages rather than on the services pages where it should have been!) that they can no longer fit 4 spots to minis for the reasons already mentioned. Eck being their last customer for this.
    Persuaded Raymond to give me discount - got £58 off - because I'd been charged £42 to fit two screws after my stereo was fitted - JC blamed the chap who'd done the job for losing them when the screws had not been there in the first place. Since the chap who did it didnt want to risk losing trade from JC he said he'd accept responsibility and refunded me JC's charges. Ooops! I forgot to tell Raymond that bit!!!!
    :I

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

redpoint rallying
    Got xenons...........they are great! I am also having a pair of decent quality aluminium spotlamp brackets made up and will be fitting a pair of larger, non BMW spots.
    cheers!

Similar Threads

1. Projector Headlights?
    By RyanK in forum Exterior & Suspension
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 15th April 2007, 01:41 AM
  2. sidelight / headlights...?
    By indigomatt in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 20th October 2006, 10:51 PM
  3. headlights
    By choc in forum Engine & Gearbox