Stop Start Continue

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    As above what would you like to be different on NMS. Eg More of, Less of etc etc. All inputs welcome.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Well personally I like doing a mix of shows and runs would be good to start having a bit of stance at shows and show people that we are on the map as other clubs do I know a lot are south but it's good gun and the banter is 2nd to none
    New sig coming soon

Car
    MINI Cooper S ALL4 Countryman
    Just joined buy yeah runs sound good, havent met anyone yet although spoken to a few on here.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I like doing the runs and shows and meets as you get to drive your car but you also make friendships. I'd say more meets, doesn't have to be for a run, can be anything where you are getting people together. Pub/meal/BBQ/karting/etc etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    ^^ I think you're right it doesn't have to be a MINI event even just meeting somewhere for a chat, meal and organise things that are coming up or need to be discussed etc would be good .. Can always rotate the meeting places so folk don't have to travel to one place all the time ..
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    All that has been said already sounds great :)

Madness is only a state of mind ! Jude's Avatar
    I like the runs but I like getting together for the meets. Good food and great banter!
    LOTS TO THINK ABOUT, NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    Love the runs, but as Craig says a get together would be good as well. Quite like the idea of an NMS karting session or something like bowling or paintball. Just something where folk can get together have a chat, bit of food and do something fun you maybe wouldn't do otherwise.

Car
    MINI Cooper S ALL4 Countryman
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post

Get your name down then
    Where do I sign up or do I just sign up when an individual runs?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Where do I sign up or do I just sign up when an individual runs?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

you just post in the run \ show thread that you want to join and you will be added to the list 👍

Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro1_212 using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon