New NMS Ownership

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniiGP View Post
    ^^ looks like the new management actually :):)
    quite a good likeness Davy wait till the Management see you ,Eddie it was an easy decision ,a good site and good like minded peeps
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Good to see were in safe NMS hands with our new bosses
    Alan sad to see you having to let go of this place, just make sure you don't ditch us altogether

Still new here, but thanks to past and present caretakers of the site 😄

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Thanks everyone. As Dad said it was an easy decision to take over NMS
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    I think this is great news.

I can't think of anyone more committed to the brand, the club and growing it's fan base. Alan has done a great job during his tenure but I completely understand the amount of time these hobbies take up and I just wish I had the time myself or I'd have jumped in weeks ago when Alan put the site up for sale.

But William I genuinely believe you and your dad will make a terrific go of NMS and - no disrespect meant to Alan - perhaps having a local owner will drive the site forward, and you will be able to engage more with the membership.

It's a new day, it's a new dawn....

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Thanks Andy
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Well done fellas.

Glad its been taken over by folk that have been into NMS for some years.

I'm not on here anywhere near as much as I used to be, nor do I attend very many events any more as home/work commitments etc have changed but I still like to pop on her eand see whats happening.
    I have made many good friends as a result of NMS and would love to see it continuing.

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Good to hear it

Wannabe F1 test pilot Neil and Lorna's Avatar
    Good to see NMS is still in safe hands.

Best of luck to you both moving forward.

Neil and Lorna.
    Neil Lorna

MINI Countryman Cooper S All 4

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Thank you we will try
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland