Looking for a Cooper/S ( PURCHASED )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ACF
    quote:Originally posted by Smurf

I'm planning on changing mine next year sometime. How long do you want to wait!?
    Sounds interesting, but I don't I can wait that long.

I'll have to have it before we get our new house, or my wife will want the money for a new kitchen/carpets/bathroom suite/ etc. etc.

DNV122
    Sheilz - of the offer is good, yes and then I have to save up for a JCW kit !

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    quote:Originally posted by DNV122

Have you planned what your new car will be like? When I was deciding on Eck's spec(K), Catriona (6) and myself had great fun planning what colour combos we'd have on the seven MINIS we would buy when (note when not if!!) I win the lottery. Stuff the flash git cars, we just want a different MINI for everyday of the week. When we did go to collect Eck she was anxiously looking around for the other six! Reminded her dad that if the lottery doesn't materialize he will have to fork out the readies for them since, as he knows from my work, children disappointed by their parents can suffer such profound psychological distress. I think I detected a slight note of insincerity in his voice when he said 'Of course dearest'. Insincerity is an awful thing!

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

ACF

My Indi Blue Cooper S is up for grabs if you want - just put a new set of front tyres on it tonight !

Let me know for more details
    Could I have some more details, (of the MINI, not the tyres) please:)

Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by Sheilz

Have you planned what your new car will be like? When I was deciding on Eck's spec(K), Catriona (6) and myself had great fun planning what colour combos we'd have on the seven MINIS we would buy when (note when not if!!) I win the lottery.
    I'm not planning on changing mine till next year sometime, and I'm on to my second choice of colours already!! Can't make up my mind.....

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    its great fun though!

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

DNV122
    ACF,

My MCS is Jan 03, just under 9k miles, Indi Blue, with same coloured roof, and has a big spec : Full Chilli Pack (Xenons, 17" S Lites etc), ASC&T, Climate Control, Visibility Pack (Heated front screen / auto dipping rear view mirror), Single Boost CD, Trip Computer, Aux Gauges, Chrome exterior (mirror caps/grille/boot handle), Tinted Windows, Dark Grey/Lapis Blue half leather sport seats Anthracite Dash, with brand new Pirellis on the front. Easy to insure (no engine mods !).

Let me know if this is what you are after - it's a bit of a nice motor.