reduced pulley sizes

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Yes they do cope just it's recommended to upgrade the i/c to a better one the airtec is taking a good name for the R53 and not to much ££
    New sig coming soon

Airtec is very good. 17% will be fine on the road with the stock cooler as long as you monitor the temps. On the track, you'll be backing off all the time.

I was temp clipping on the Ring with GRS and 11%

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Car
    Mini Cooper S R53 & Mini Cooper Clubman R55
    Anyone had any experience with the ddm works diverter plate that replaces the stock plastic one on the cooler ? I hear it's meant to make a fair difference as it scoops the air in better.

Car
    r53s jcw
    Ive seen a pack on the lohen website that includes leads and coil pack as well as the pulley, belt and plugs. Only thing is, the coil pack and leads are red and ive just bought some silicone hoses in blue. Does anyone know if its possible to get them in blue?http://www.lohen.co.uk/shop/products.php?cat=6

Only seen magnecor leads in red, but you don't need them. People have ran over 400bhp on stock leads with no issues.

Same with coil pack, stock is fine

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Car
    r53s jcw
    Ok cool. Soon as the compo cheque arrives pulley is being done.

Traffic Light Racer
    Car
    jcw cooper s
    Hi jonnie not sure on your car's spec but bang for buck I would go for the Orranje intake and get the pulley for £210 delivered.
    http://orranje.co.uk/shop-by-car/bmw...-mini-cooper-s
    I think you will get a better combination with that rather than the pulley and msd. Iv got the msd but not sure if it's any better than the standard coil and iv heard alot of bad reviews on it iv not had any hassle with it so far. My engine bay is all red so fits in with mine as far as I know it's only available in red

Car
    r53s jcw
    Already have a ramair cone so just going with the pulley from orranje. Man city fan so not keen on red Cheers for all the advice everyone

Car
    r53s jcw
    Just ordered 15%pulley, belt and plugs from 1320.

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnie View Post
    Just ordered 15%pulley, belt and plugs from 1320.
    great news ,keep us up to date on how you get on
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland