Big mini show 28th sep 2014

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Sunday 28th September
    Penkridge Market, Penkridge, Staffordshire
    Sponsored by Lohen & Knights MINI

The Uk's Only Dedicated Show to the BMW MINI and Winner of Best Event / Tour 2013 in Modern MINI Magazine is back and Bigger than ever! Last years show saw over 250 MINI's on display and some fantastic Support from MINI owners.

This years show is going to be the same format but improving and taking on all the feedback from last years show. Located just off Junction 13 of the M6 in Staffordshire, The Big MINI show is on a 7 acre hard standing site with undercover and indoor space for Trade Stands and demonstrations so the weather can't ruin things.

All the information can be found at - The Big Mini Show | Staffordshire

This years show will have:
    Some of the UK's biggest names in MINI and the Automotive industry.
    Clubstands and Club Competitions
    MINI Enthusiasts Area in the show
    Show & Shine
    Live Demonstrations
    Lowest MINI of The Day
    MINI Car Boot
    Peoples Choice Award
    Music & Entertainment from RG Promotions with Sound all around the site.
    Giant Inflatables from Bouncing High
    Face Painting
    Paintless Dent Removal on The Day
    Good Quality Food & Coffee Vans
    & Much Much More To Come

Tickets are just £7 Each in Advance or £9 on The day and are available here - Tickets | The Big Mini Show

To keep club members entertained we are running a number of competitions on the day! We really hope the members will take part and show the MINI Community what your made of!

There will be trophies and prizes for the winners!

MINI vs Food
    Do you have a Big Appetite? Can you take on the Ultimate Eating Challenge? Well we are looking for one member from each club to take part in MINI vs Food. One MINI Owner vs A Big Food Challenge live at the show. Has one of your members got what it takes?

A Question of MINI
    Are you the ultimate MINI Geek? We are looking for the biggest MINI Fan! Each club must nominate one person to prove they know the most about MINI! We will have a live gameshow at the show where you will be able to prove you know the most about MINI! So do you know everything there is to know about the MINI????

The Great MINI Bake Off
    We all know that MINI owners love their cake! So now each club has the chance to prove they are the best bakers in the MINI World! Each club must submit there best Cake to a panel of judges on the day will select the best bake!

Best MINI Club of The Day
    Finally the ultimate MINI club award. This award will not just be based on the amount of cars, but the atmosphere on the stands, the effort each club goes too and their support in the competitions!

I really hope you would like a club stand and get involved in the competitions, if you need any more information please drop me a message on here or a email - tony@thebigminishow.com
    Or to register for a club stand please follow this link - MINI Clubs | The Big Mini Show

I really do appreciate the support from the clubs, last year it made the show the success it was so I welcome any feedback or comments and hope to see as many of you at the show as possible.

Keep It MINI
    Tony
    Event Organiser

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Ticket bought for this :):)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Hi Everyone

I will be at Mini In The Park on Sunday 10th August, I have a trade stand located just behind the grand stand to the strip.

I will be selling Tickets on the Day, along with Stickers. However there is FREE Stickers with every ticket or merchandise purchase on the day at the show :)

I will also have the new Big MINI Show Clothing Range for sale on the day.

Hoodies - £20
    T-shirts - £10

In this new funky Design. Clothing is also avaiable to order through myself and can be posted at £2.50 per item. Just Drop me a message here or send me an email too tony@thebigminishow.com

Hope to see you all at MITP, just pop over to say hello and lets talk MINI, everyone who knows me personally knows I am happy to talk to anyone :)

See you all soon
    Tony

Car
    r53s jcw
    Tickets bought, staying at premier inn wolves cause Mags gets a discount.

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    Enjoyed the MITP weekend so much that I've just booked the hotel for this as well

Car
    World’s highest powered r53 m45 460bhp 460wtq
    That me booked aswell. :)

Car
    Stoney. U organising our tickets etc for our stand :)

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    You book your own tickets for this 👍 just tell him your NMS
    New sig coming soon

Put myself and Fiona both down for this as it was great last year

Car
    Tickets bought