Clothing Order - Jan 2014

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Right folks I've finally got the design amended (they were shut for 2 weeks) and it's looking great (the same as the site one now )

I'm taking orders for clothing. Please have a look at www.logoxpres.co.uk and see what you want. You can get pretty much anything :)

Please give me the clothing code, size and colour you want.

I cannot and will not be responsible for items that do not fit. Please look at the size guides and order accordingly. I will do the order, get them from the supplier and post at your cost (or you can collect from me for free ) I will not deal with returns, if the item doesn't fit, I really can't be held responsible for that. I hope you understand.

Closing date will be fri 24th Jan and I will then request prices. I can't spare the time to request prices for every item you may want to order so if you want to order and it works out too expensive after getting prices, you don't have to go ahead. Tbh I've bought loads from them in the past and never found them expensive.

Any questions, please fire away

Order

Craig - KK403 - NAVY - Size 4XL
    Jude - KK748 - RASPBERRY/WHITE - Size 18
    Jude - SS26M - NAVY - Size Medium
    Jude - BG18 - French Navy/Sky
    Ali Works - SS16M - AZURE - Size XL
    Ali Works - SS46M - BLACK - Size XL
    Siobhan - 273M - FRENCH NAVY - Size Medium
    Malcolm - 272M - FRENCH NAVY - Size Large
    Rob - RG120 - BLACK - Size Medium
    Rob - RG123 - BLACK - Size 14
    Rob - SL21 - BLACK - Size Medium
    Rob - BA305F - VERY BERRY - Size Large

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    ^^ like Craig says the stuff they supply is great and you can get absolutely everything. What I will say like Craig has mentioned checked sizes as they're usually on the large side. I'm a 42-44 which in a polo shirt is a medium if that helps ..
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Have had a look at the web site and there appears to be a lot of choice. Thanks for all your efforts Craig, will send a PM asap.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Will send an order over later on mate
    New sig coming soon

Car
    No probs Rob

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Car
    I've updated the first post with all the orders I have received up to now. Please check your order is there and if there are any changes you require.

Thanks

Craig

Car
    OK,

got the final orders in for the clothing. Sending the request to the clothing co tomorrow and will get back to you all with prices.

I will then give you 7 days to respond with YES or NO for the order and I will then be asking for payment to cover the order.

Thanks

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    OK,

got the final orders in for the clothing. Sending the request to the clothing co tomorrow and will get back to you all with prices.

I will then give you 7 days to respond with YES or NO for the order and I will then be asking for payment to cover the order.

Thanks
    Perfect Craig. Thank you for everything so far
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    Ok I've got the prices from the clothing supplier. I'll PM people with prices when I get home. I'm really happy with the pricing (no single item is over £30) so hopefully you'll all want to order. I'll also include the way to pay me and as stated earlier, you'll have 7 days (ie the order will go in next Monday). No Money = No Clothing :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    That was quick.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz