Hi all, Happy New Year!

I just wanted to thank you again if you requested a quote from us last year. And for those of you who took out cover through us we really do appreciate your custom.

I'm keen to know what prizes might interest you this year for our competitions. I was thinking about a Dash-Cam prize for one of them. Would you welcome that? Let me know.

I know we have to be there on price for you first and foremost but a competition always helps encourage members to call us to find out what that price may be.

Please do call us for a quote if your car insurance is due soon.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 - please mention this forum's unique code to access our special car club scheme.

We're good for standard, modified, modern or classic cars. So you can ask us to quote for all the cars in your household and receive discounts for multi-car cover, whether you bring them all at once or separately.

If you prefer us to call you please complete contact details at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote and look out for a callback from 01424 200477.

best,
Nick

Recent Testimonials
We're grateful for those who take the time to post praise of our service and prices. Here's a few of them...

"Anyone who sees this, totally recommend - all my buddies use these! Hopefully these get my monies come Jan - their prices are always brillaint!" amatthews45, DS3 Club

"At last!!! We've been able to shift our insurance for our Giulietta back to Chris Knott. Many thanks to Tabitha for sorting it out for us!!" Gibbo, Alfa Romeo OC

"Just a quick shout of thanks once again to Chris Knott Insurance (Nick Day's crew) for bettering, yet again, the cheapest quote I got for another year of Coupe fun. Many thanks guys (Daryl White's patience for sorting it out and the young lady that did the payment today). Fabulous service." Sherri Joyce, Hyundai Coupe OC

"Hi Kathy, thank you for your very kind efforts to secure me the best deal out there. You don't know how pleasing an experience it is to be on the receiving end of such wonderful and attentive customer service. I am delighted to confirm my intention to proceed. Attached is a copy of my Sxxxxxx renewal notice, and proof of AROC membership." James Barrett, Alfa Romeo Owners Club

"Just wanted to say a huge thanks to Kim and Ian for sorting out my E82 and also the daily Focus diseasel. So easy to deal with and lower premiums with better levels of cover. Very happy with CKI." AndyBish135i, BabyBMWnet