F55 - five door MINI

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Resident old yin.
    http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/mini/84...e-door-scooped

I think this variant needs its own thread...

If you need a 5 door car, why not just buy a Golf? How many variants can you spin on a car who's very name means small!?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Resident old yin.
    Yes, the Golf is a good car.

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon the fish View Post
    If you need a 5 door car, why not just buy a Golf? How many variants can you spin on a car who's very name means small!?

whats so good about a 5 door golf then
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

You used to be able to get a V6!

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Car
    You used to be able to get a V6!

what that's it

I just think if you need 5 doors, there's plenty of choice without a stretched mini. I know BMW like their niches, but this is stretching it IMO

Car
    I just think if you need 5 doors, there's plenty of choice without a stretched mini. I know BMW like their niches, but this is stretching it IMO

you are more than likely correct ,but as with most things if they (BMW) build multi car types they will sell them ,gone are the days that BMW are niche builders (including MINI) its hard not to spot BMW/MINI on the road these days.

I know, I know their reasons. Just that badge engineering disappoints me that's all. It's an awfully crowded sector to sell a 5 door hatch in, and I wonder how much more fun to drive it would be than a Focus for example

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Just to throw a bit of a curve ball. It would be great for me. I'm not fussed about the extra space in the back but for fixing a car seat onto an Isofix base it would be super handy rather than having to maneuver the seat through a tight space and twist your back in all sorts of directions. But that said, it's about the only bit of practicality I can think of!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.