Black trim pieces

Mini34
    Hey guys

Looking to swap chrome pieces for black pieces.

Any ideas of sites to get them or any1 got any for sale?

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    What you looking to change as said in other posts if it's the belt line round the window vinyl is the best way

As for the other bits you can get them painted or get new from MINI sell some stuff or eBay/gumtree.
    New sig coming soon

Mini34
    Headlight surrounds and all the other chrome bits n bobs,

Look at carbon fibre but I'd have to sell my mum to fund my carbon fibre obsession haha

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    If that's the case what you looking to do ? I've had both sets of my lights painted - matte black rings with thunder blue inserts on my GP and electric blue rings with alpin white inserts on my S

The problem you have with painting chrome is that it's difficult to sometimes get the paint to stick to it which is why it's easier and cheaper to get the chrome wrapped rather than painted. If you're looking at something like mine done then I'd say go for it but make sure it's done right ... You get what you pay for sometimes !!

At 8000rpm no-one hears you scream !
    Last edited by EcosseGP; 28th November 2013 at 01:50 AM.
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Drifter
    Like the look of them Davy... ...Who ever done them made a great job of them... ...But as you say it's worth doing, if it's done right...

Mini34
    Wow the Matt black looks amazing!!!

Cheers chaps

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Cheers and I know not to everyone's taste but something to be a little different

At 8000rpm no-one hears you scream !
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.