Bf 4

Car
    r53s jcw
    Anybody got battlefield 4 yet? What do you think?

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Only played the Beta so far.. but looking good..

What I've seen of it online so far looks pretty awesome, but just upgrading my gaming PC a bit before I get it

The Beta was a bit scrappy, but they were just testing

Car
    PC is upgraded, BF4 finally downloaded and installed properly... Graphics / keybinds sorted.. LOVE IT!

I've missed this kind of game on the PC. It's much more rewarding than on a console
    Tanks, Boats, Helis... so much easier to control without that stupid controller.. Jets... well.. I'm crap at that anyway

..And it just looks SO DAMN GOOD with all the levolution stuff Happy *ahem* camper here!

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Geek

Car
    F56 Cooper
    My say I've watched BF4 on twitch and it does look great, but it's still watered down for the masses. The AA is too strong for the limited sized maps, and you can point it at troops in buildings and it turns into a spud gun:( I know it's so people don't use it as a mass killing machine but I hate those tweaks that make it stop killing a guy but blow a heli out the sky. Hope they balance it before I give it a try. That storm map at the islands just looks amazing. I miss the old school dog fights of BF 1942 all the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

I find the game buggy as hell!
    It's lost my game saves 3 times!!!
    Using Tapatalk

Car
    Big patch for it coming out this month apparently... finally it should be working properly...