Scottish MINI Cooper Cup 2013 - "The Finale"

Car
    Scottish Cooper Cup Car #3, BMW 320Cd, Celica GTFour
    Race 3 from the MINIs a.k.a. "The Decider"

http://youtu.be/sW3mHIsvcq0

Storming start, Josh defended, went the long way round. Clipped wing mirrors through Duffus but job done. Couple of laps figuring out where I was gonna do Chris, got the cut back and dragged him up the straight and gained the place.

Then got Thirlwalled at the hairpin. You know the moves coming and you still cant defend from it!! The clatter coming through spat me right out in to the gravel and lost all my speed for the straight, just managed to hang on to 4th in front of Lewis as the safety car came out with Marco parked in the gravel at MacIntyres.

Decent restart and the pressure was off when Lewis got binned, just sat back watching Kenny and Joe slug it out. Aiden made his move and got the lead, then Kenny and Joe came to grief and I moved through and held on to 2nd.

Kenny rejoined and finished 9th, Joe only managed 17th due to a broken wheel after the clash so Kenny took the championship.

That was incredible viewing - thanks for sharing! I like the way you hung back on lap 12 for the inevitable carnage from the 3 in front of you ...... they were all so close that something was bound to happen.

Are these Cooper S Minis, or race modified Coopers?

Simon

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Brilliant! Brought back memories, I did two seasons and loved it.

Car
    Scottish Cooper Cup Car #3, BMW 320Cd, Celica GTFour
    Modified Coopers Simon, there's a build thread on one we built recently in the gallery.