GTA V

Is anyone else playing GTA V??

Have you tried online yet, i personally have yet to venture on, heard it has had a lot of problems, so waiting a while and continuing with the single player campaign at the moment.

Overall verdict so far: Great game, really fantastic.
    Sometimes, i like to sit on the floor, pull my knees up to my chest, wrap my arms around my legs and tuck my head in.

Why?.......Because that's how i roll.

Car
    r53s jcw
    Playing on xbox, what platform are you on? Had a few problems getting online but deleted the update and reinstalled it and that did the trick. Hope this helps. Gamer tag is LetPheonix1796.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

PS3 for me jonnie, I have an xbox as well, but too tight to pay for xbox live!!, so any game that i want to play online, i go for the PS version!!
    Sometimes, i like to sit on the floor, pull my knees up to my chest, wrap my arms around my legs and tuck my head in.

Why?.......Because that's how i roll.

Car
    r53s jcw
    Couple of friends are ps so if you have any trouble getting on i can ask but i think things are ok now. Have fun.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2