Classifieds

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seems reasonable enough. I'd just like to make sure the site doesn't become a billboard for eBay sales

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Just need the seal of approval then :)

In the interest of consistency, should this decision not be open for debate until
    After a month (or other set time)
    or
    say 2 weeks
    or
    say a week on the thread
    in order to allow
    an active member
    to make comment and
    for other members to benefit from.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by rabhrab View Post
    In the interest of consistency, should this decision not be open for debate until or or in order to allow to make comment and
    That's fine this thread is open for all to comment on … and we welcome all comments off all members we are trying to be fair and keep the site for the members and help out each other it should not be used to advertise eBay items

We keep the for sale open to all

I know of other sites that charge you to use them … so think this is fair IMO but as I said comments are welcome from all
    New sig coming soon

Well, that's what I thought.

But, just to remind you of what I said in my original post
    I intend to put them on ebay shortly, but thought I would offer them here first.
    , so I did give members a 24hr start, and I am still offering them to members at over 8% less than my BIT price on ebay.
    But, as Mon says
    No, I've seen it happen here and across other sites for a while now.
    , he's not referring to my post ..................

Car
    F56 Cooper
    What I really don't like to see is a classified for like a car from a new member in their first post. Unless the new member is getting a new mini and hopes to contribute being a member and wanting to be active on the boards in the future , I've no problem with that. But if it's just joining to flog your stuff and disappear off into the sunset then that's being a bit cheeky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

^^ this is also annoying - maybe a minimum number of posts (10 or 20 say) before you can post in the classifieds section?

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Some people don't see what they are doing is wrong they look to see where the item they have for sale will appeal to either the biggest market or be best advertised ..

You are right though maybe a wee rule for those posting classifieds .. (Minimum number of posts, no links until 7 days after original advert, etc) happens on other forums.

At 8000rpm no-one hears you scream !
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.