Low'n loud....... Back in the day......

Was cleaning out cupboards and found this and thought it would make you smile for a moment....

bass junkie.....

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Nice one Bri!! :)
    Was just talking about muttley the other day.. miss that wee monster! Apparently he's getting rebuilt just now

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    That's a bit different to my first memory of Ewan :) ( blood, fence, Alford ,camping, )

Was an awesome car... Back in the he day...

massive sub woofer in the back seat for those who can imagine....the things he did in order not to give friends a lift....

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    That's a bit different to my first memory of Ewan :) ( blood, fence, Alford ,camping, )
    Jeez, your memory's not so bad for an auld yin!

camping, beer, barbeque, pissing rain... Great Fun!
    Stupid barbed wire fence. haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bpirie1000 View Post
    Was an awesome car... Back in the he day...

massive sub woofer in the back seat for those who can imagine....the things he did in order not to give friends a lift....
    ..and the kevlar bucket seats that didn't move so nobody could squeeze through them