Aaragon MotoGP

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    And up to 916th place with 1,578 points, a nice 120 points today with 2 no scores
    Good race

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    I'm up to 1006th place and got 119 points today.....and 2 no scores for me as well..!!
    Dani kinda screwed up my score tho...bummer.....hope he's okay for next week. He did slide rather a long way on his kneecaps today...!!
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Well I only got 114 points in this race, I too had two no-scorers (Dani and Petrucci) and im sitting in 2053rd now