New windscreen required

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Our new JCW Hatch came from the dealers with a free 6" score on the windscreen. So they replaced that within a few weeks of us getting the car. When we picked the car up from it's windscreen replacement it came with a free dent on the roof. Again, the roof was repaired by the dealer - (actually Dent Central fixed it). The whole experience was one I'd prefer to have avoided but what can you do. :o

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I've had a couple of screens fitted with the car at the house, the only problem is if it rains, they won't fit it unless you can drive it into a garage or under cover.
    Also, give them time to order the correct screen, insist on one with the Mini logo branded onto it

Resident old yin.
    OK, thanks for all your advice. Autoglass are coming to the house on Monday.

I asked if the screen was oem. He said no I would need to phone the insurers and ask for this specifically, he also said they may ask for extra cash! So will go with the like for like replacement.

He was clueless about the a-pillar finishers, but assured me that the car would be returned to its current condition.

Car
    Cooper
    I bought my car on the Sat which when sold was to get the screen replaced as had a chip in it, and when it was delivered on the Sun was very busy building another vehicle for a show and didn't check it over. When I got round to detailing it I noticed the cracked pillar, and long story short seems that the dick from Auto Windscreens hadn't got a clue removing or fitting it as all clips were cracked! Shouldn't be working on cars if they aint got a clue how to properly remove trim!!!

Resident old yin.
    Windscreen and A pillars were replaced today. Very efficient service.
    He left old pillars behind suggesting I sold them on ebay!

Will not be driving until tomorrow.

Resident old yin.
    Hmmm!

Went out in the car today to play golf. On my return I had another look.
    On the driver side the trim at the top is not properly attached. Also, the A pillar looks too low.

So, I called to complain and someone is coming tomorrow to sort it.

Resident old yin.
    Sorted!
    Chap called the other day. Fitted another A-pillar in the correct position and re-attached the rubber trim at the top.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Glad it all worked out ok.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!