Boness Hill Climb Revival

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Quote Originally Posted by Burple View Post
    Sorry for the Hi-Jack Big G!
    Aye.....start yer own Leuchars thread short arse....
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    R56 Cooper S Works
    Leuchars for me. Free entry with parking on the base as a bonus. Downside is a very early start to be there for the gates opening and I have to stay until the end of the day.

I got a phone call yesterday morning from our Emergency Planning Officer asking if I could go as part of the Council's Emergency Rest Centre Team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Renny
    Renny
    MSA Scrutineer
    Skier, Sailor

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Burple View Post
    None of the above

Getting the train over from Dundee. Joint ticket for train plus entry was £35.
    The last couple of times we did park n ride was a total disorganised nightmare. Used to get the train over all the time so back to that again. last year we only waited about 45 mins for a train, and were back in Dundee about 6.
    train is really good as long as you don't have tiny kids and or buggies etc.. but i'm guessing the wee one might still be a bit young?
    If you fancy that instead (unless you've bought other tickets already) chuck me a PM and I can point you in the directions of some places to park all day for free (about a 10-15 min walk from the station). Just means you can't head back to the car for lunch! and not so much fun queuing for a train in the pishing rain

Sorry for the Hi-Jack Big G!
    Already booked my on base parking :(

Still, Boness next year as I don't think Leuchars will be happening next year. Back on topic :)
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.