Manky Days Are Over

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Want More BHP!
    Car
    Jcw clubbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Delivery scheduled for this week, since Greig's instructions were very good i've taken the liberty of writing my own procedure based on his tutorial and to use the products i opted for, now all i need to do is get home and take delivery of the car
    I will of course take before and after pictures
    Sounds good. Yeah getting your own procedure is good everyone has their own technique and it really depends on what works for them. Looking forward to the pics.

Sent from my iPad mini.

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Jcw clubbie.
    I'm sure it'll be utter torture probably the wheels being the worst cause i'll have to take them off to do the full and proper job
    Now we're talking. IMO do the wheels in the first day then the rest of the car the next. You'll do a better job as talking all that on in a day is a lot.

Sent from my iPad mini.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by GreigJCW View Post
    Now we're talking. IMO do the wheels in the first day then the rest of the car the next. You'll do a better job as talking all that on in a day is a lot.

Sent from my iPad mini.
    Am sure it'll take me a couple of days to do it as per my procedure, at least i can put the car in the garage and leave the wheels off overnight
    Now, did i ask you about a new siggy same as yours but obviously a hatch, no rush

Oh did I mention that I am off the third week in September , so if you fancy a helping hand from someone who knows what they're doing when detailing a car and is willing to do yours for you and if you have any loose change in your pocket to get me a return fare to your abode let me know, and I will even work on your Julies Charger too

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Jcw clubbie.
    Am sure it'll take me a couple of days to do it as per my procedure, at least i can put the car in the garage and leave the wheels off overnight
    Now, did i ask you about a new siggy same as yours but obviously a hatch, no rush
    I know I know back next week remind me then

Sent from my iPad mini.