Del Boy's 320 m sport detail.

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Jcw clubbie.
    So my cousin derek, delboy on here many moons ago asked me last week to work some magic on his new 320 M sport BMW.

So it was arranged for him to come up first thing yesterday morning.

This car is only 2 months old but there was still a fair amount of work to do. Also it's so much bigger than a mini lol.

As far as paint correction there was little required the odd wee bit including a small scuff on the drivers side.

Quite an effort to get all the old product off and contaminants too.

The usual wash down with a good APC x 2 then actimousse XLS x 3, detar, iron x and clay bar. A full mitt wash down after that and tbh it looked epic already.

After that it got a full machine polish with prima amigo glaze, sealed with CG'S black light then a final top coat of collinite 476 wax

Wheels cleaned then coated with poor boys wheel sealant. Engine bay sprayed down with nonsense.

5 hours for both of us but what a result.

All ready to go at 9 am.

First spray down.

Never got any before ones. Got carried away.

This is the end result though. Very happy as was he.

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Jcw clubbie.
    Some more.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Ok, i'm impressed but, next time get before shots or i won't believe you

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Very nice Greig. :). Sooooo missing not being able to do this at the moment :(

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Jcw clubbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Ok, i'm impressed but, next time get before shots or i won't believe you
    Tbh this was more about getting the fine particles off and getting all the products on the car. On arrival it was spotless inside and in all honesty clean on the outside too. However once we had removed all contaminants and then clayed it really did ping. The products merely cover small imperfections and protect the paint. You do get a bit more depth and clarity with the sealant and glaze though.