Wheel Bearing R53

Car
    R60 Cooper S all4 in light white and JCW body kit
    Hi All

Just looking for a spot of advice, i have a 2005 R53 thats only done 52k. I've had to replace the front two wheel bearings at 46k and now the rear needs done too. Is this a common fault area in the mini? I understand its a wear and tear part but for all to go before 53k is unusual is it not?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Rossy Boy!
    Gone is Lou on to pastures new!
    Mable the light white Countryman Cooper S all4 is now with me. JCW Exterior pack, Full heated leather, Sunroofs, Media system with Harman Kardon audio, Climate Control.

They can go. Remember R53s are now old cars, so it's probably an age rather than mileage thing

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Car
    R60 Cooper S all4 in light white and JCW body kit
    aye probably right enough! Bit of a pain to be honest!
    Gone is Lou on to pastures new!
    Mable the light white Countryman Cooper S all4 is now with me. JCW Exterior pack, Full heated leather, Sunroofs, Media system with Harman Kardon audio, Climate Control.