ARBROATH SEAFRONT SPECTACULAR 23 JULY '05

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
    Howard, what a great dayMany thanks to you and all the Arbroath organisers. 14 packs of smokies survived Cullen and have been distributed to the "chosen few" in North Berwick

Sioban's "chuck wagon" did a roaring trade. Gives a whole new meaning to " loaves and fishes"

Jason, Lesley, remember "oor Nellie" was once the same size as Kerr look what happened to him (see pics):evil::evil:

Fiona was right with 55 cars. Did we get a mention in the Sunday Post? Hope I didn't scare the young reporter off. I thought she said Sunday Sport....hee hee!!:clown::I

Here's to next year.

shoppie

quote:Originally posted by Steph
    Thanks Howard, was nice to meet you (you caught me just as I was setting off home)
    Cheers Steph:) It's good to match another face to a username.

shoppie
    quote:Originally posted by weefossy

14 packs of smokies survived Cullen and have been distributed to the "chosen few" in North Berwick
    Phew!! Your car must have have smelled like a fish shop by the time you got home, or did you drive the whole way with the roof open??

Vacuum packed and in a cool bag! Had some for tea tonight…..delicious!!

Similar Threads

1. Seafront Spectacular - Arbroath
    By shoppie in forum MINI Meets & Social
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 22nd July 2007, 11:20 PM
  2. Arbroath Seafront
    By ScottishCooper in forum MINI Meets & Social
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 3rd April 2007, 11:02 AM
  3. 4th July
    By I Want A Works in forum Off Topic & Banter
    Replies: 2