ARBROATH SEAFRONT SPECTACULAR 23 JULY '05

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Starky
    Me and the missus as well Shoppie.

Jeff
    100% defo, I wonder if we can get predictive weather forcasting from the MET office for next year!

Kirsty
    Me too me too me too!! Sorry late as always!!! I'll definately bring my brolly that I got from Mummy and Daddy Fozzy to keep me nice and dry!!! (Let that pesky youngster just try to give me the prize for drowned rat next year!!) HEE HEE HEE!!!

eddie 44
    yep up for another wee trip to the ( sunny ) sea front , roll on 2005 1 + 0.5

Add the gang to the list please. Hopefully Kirsty that "Pesky Youngster" will have grown up by then!....Fat chance!!
    Hope the Pink brolly is holding up. It will have had plenty use this year!

Kirsty
    It certainly has!!! It's great thank you very kindly!!!! Neil grow up???? NEVER!!!!! HEE HEE!!!!!

GAJ
    quote:Originally posted by Kirsty

Me too me too me too!! Sorry late as always!!! HEE HEE HEE!!!
    Late! Late! It's not until next year woman!

Put me on the list too though!

Kirsty
    HEEE HEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I know but thot I was late in putting my name on as this thread was started ages ago!!! DUH!!! I know you know, you were just joking!!! I just feed you lot lines don't I!!! (note to self, must stop making it so easy for them to make fun, altho I have to make them think they can get one up on me cos they certainly wont be able to keep up with me!!!) HEE HEE HEE!!!! Ok I will stop sabotaging the thread!! SOWY!!!!

Mini Martyn
    Hopefully I might be able to make this next year, so put me down to.

Is LnL not going to go next time or is he still in the huff about the zeemaxed cooper (white) that was their this year!!?? hehehehe

Astrohaggis
    Hopefully I'll be able to make it too! (Although I have absolutely no idea where I might be next summer!)