MiTP

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    I'll be going to MiTP this weekend, tying in with a road trip starting tomorrow.
    Will be camping at Santa Pod on the Saturday and at the show on Sunday. I'm looking forward to it as its my first big Mini / MINI show.
    Hope any NMS people going will have a good time and the weather is kind.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    David, ill be on the GP stand as will Davy (Ecosse GP) so please come and say hello

Weather not looking the best for Sunday at the moment- hope its wrong !

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    ^^ like Craig says don't be a stranger pop over and introduce yourself. Myself and Rob will be in Wellingborough on Saturday night (I don't do camping) ..

What time you heading down Friday ? Staying anywhere en route ?

Weather looks good to me Craig ..

You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

I'm driving down to South Yorkshire tomorrow then onto a site near Bedford on Friday before heading north to Santa Pod. Then winding my way round into Hertfordshire and Warwickshire during the following days before heading back to Scotland. Should be fun :)

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    I will be on the clubman register stand or around the GP stand
    New sig coming soon

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Have a great time folks Will look forward to the photos. Any of you doing the 'RWYB' up the 'strip?

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    ^^ might be tempted to take on the big fella in a race away from the traffic light
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniiGP View Post
    ^^ might be tempted to take on the big fella in a race away from the traffic light
    You've got less weight (car and person) and more power so it's a certainty you'll win. I'm up for it tho

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    You've got less weight (car and person) and more power so it's a certainty you'll win. I'm up for it tho
    You might have better traction off the line Craig...

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by ELFMAN View Post
    You might have better traction off the line Craig...
    Ah very true as I have proper tyres not run craps