Xbox One or PS4

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Who's going for what then, come November...

PS4

XBox One

I'd probably go with whatever the majority here are going with, but to be honest, the Xbox doesn't inspire me at all. Always been a Sony fanboy and I don't see that changing really.

Discuss...

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I'm with you Andy, it will be the PS4 for me, hate having to pay for online gaming but equally hate the stability on the PS Network
    Hate the Xbox controller

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    I heard somewhere that Sony will be charging for online play also. But if it gives stable servers I don't mind to be honest.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    I heard somewhere that Sony will be charging for online play also.
    They better not be!!! I'm tight fisted already, I'm not paying extra for playing online which is mostly what the console is for in the first place...

...anyway, I'm with you in the PS4 queue Andy, I too am a PS fanboy so to speak seeing as I've owned every version since the very first one and like Alan I too HATE the Xbox controller.

I like the way theres no price listed for the Xbox yet they still asking for you to put a deposit down yeah right goodone Mr Microsoft

And when are these supposed to be getting released anyway?

Car
    r53s jcw
    I've always been xbox but I gotta say its time to change. The xbox one looks like an eighties betamax video recorder, its too expensive and I only want a games console not an "entertainment hub" or whatever its meant to be, I probably wont use most of it.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Will be ps4 and I may play it again at some point but like others I don't like x box controller
    New sig coming soon

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    What one will do Space Invaders

............ whoa, how much!!

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Caught a clip on telly this morning about the Big E3 games fair on in LA at the moment and heard what the price was for the xbox and its over a £100 more thean the PS4, that helps my decision get made even more so. Apparently the info on both consloes was released at this event and the PS4 won hands down it seems that xbox are going to be charging people for almost everything to do with the console etc etc short of charging you for picking your nose and scratching your butt. The PS4 got a standing ovation from the huge crowd unlike the Xbox crowd which I think got off there seats and did

Xbox =

PS4 =

...better start diggin under the sofa cushions to see how many pennies if any I can scrape up for the new Playastation

Car
    F56 Cooper
    None. Not really a fan of the consoles and just don’t see anything I’d get one for game wise. Treating myself to a top end pc later in the year or early next to play DayZ standalone, the new Elite and probably a few others.

The new Consoles are just weaker Pc’s sold with controllers. Not saying they wont be impressive after the wait.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!