Wheels and Wings East Fortune 22nd September 13 - CANCELED

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Noticed last night that the date for the Wheels and Wings show at East Fortune Airfeild has been announced. Think it would be a great NMS day out, with cars and planes from all era's and stunt shows, and best of all its usually free for clubs with a stand to attend.
    http://www.nms.ac.uk/our_museums/mus...and_wings.aspx

This is an outdoor show so we will get our annual NMS Show BBQ

I will need to contact East fortune soon so names below please, as usual all are welcome

Places for the stand will be limited

ATTENDING
    William & Megan
    Brian & Christina
    Stoney
    Daryl and Siubhan
    Jamie
    Stephen & Allyson
    Elfman
    Craig
    Stewart
    Burple

RESERVE
    Gordy
    Martin
    John
    Sandy
    Jonnie
    Adam

THIS EVENT IS CANCELED DUE TO NMS NOT BEING ACCEPTED TO ATTENED THE SHOW
    Last edited by MINI William; 5th September 2013 at 10:04 AM.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I'd be up for that as it was on my list to do this year the Museum of Flight with the Vulcan Bomber. Not to bothered about taking the place of something a bit tasty on a stand but would pop over and meet anyone from NMS and see the place.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewart View Post
    I'd be up for that as it was on my list to do this year the Museum of Flight with the Vulcan Bomber. Not to bothered about taking the place of something a bit tasty on a stand but would pop over and meet anyone from NMS and see the place.
    Stewart this is open to everyone and all cars are welcome so please don't fell that you will be taking someones elses spot its first come first served. If you would like your car on the stand please say.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Oooooo...this sounds good...stick me down for it.
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Stewart this is open to everyone and all cars are welcome so please don't fell that you will be taking someones elses spot its first come first served. If you would like your car on the stand please say.
    Ok put me down, cheers!
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Added

Traffic Light Racer
    Car
    F56 Challenge 210,F56 JCW ,Mini F54 SD,GR Yaris ,BMW M2
    Hi

Please can you add myself and James to the list for this please.

Thanks

Martin

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by bodyshop23 View Post
    Hi

Please can you add myself and James to the list for this please.

Thanks

Martin
    Added Martin

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Yes please :)
    New sig coming soon

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    Yes please :)
    Already added you