Big MINI day 15th sep

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniiGP View Post
    Which upper trim bit did you need Rob ? Drivers or passenger ..

I intend to live forever ... So far so good !
    Drivers please
    New sig coming soon

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Come on any more for this would be good to put Nms on the map at shows
    New sig coming soon

Car
    R53 chilli red
    Put me down for a space please stoney.

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Im going to Uttoxeter mini fest on the 1st Sep so wont be able to do this one.
    Actually Im at a wedding the day before this one so couldnt go anyway.

Uttoxeter show does look good though, show & shine as well as concourse entries for ALL classes of mini and MINI. Sure you cant be tempted?

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    Im going to Uttoxeter mini fest on the 1st Sep so wont be able to do this one.
    Actually Im at a wedding the day before this one so couldnt go anyway.

Uttoxeter show does look good though, show & shine as well as concourse entries for ALL classes of mini and MINI. Sure you cant be tempted?
    That is a good show Ian but this one is for the new mini so thought it would be good for Nms to go to we can do more
    Next year

But we can leave it up to the members on what they want to do
    New sig coming soon

Hi Guys, its Tony here, some of you may know me as DJ on Minis Unleashed, I actually own a GP :)

I am the one organising the show and spoke to Rob and said I would sign up and keep you up to date with the show if thats ok?

The reason I created the show was I was always hearing and seeing the lack of things for the new mini at shows and wanted to do something about it! So I have listened to MINI owners and clubs and what they want from a show. The main thing people wanted was Traders so I think you will agree we are getting quite a list with more to come!

We also have main dealer sponsorship from Knights Mini who will be there on the day!

We are also changing the way things are done at shows, we have great food vans offering more than the usual forzen burger, a real coffee van! We also have a DJ playing music throughout the day, competitions like the peoples choice award and lowest mini of the day! And there is great entertainment coming up soon!

We have had a really good few months with the organising of the show and had some great editions! Tickets are selling quick and due to our partnership with Howling Monkey Media we are getting some great exposure!

You will also be able to get those annoying car park dents removed at the show! Jim'll Fix It Paintless Dent Removal will be offering his services at the show! A Great edition to the Show I am sure you will agree.

We are now up to 11 Traders confirmed for the show with more still to come! So Far We have:
    The Speed Factory
    DanKan Mini Shop
    Sticka Up
    Bilston Motor Spares
    AP Automotive
    New Mini Stuff
    Challenge-R
    iShine Car Care
    MJR MiniMatt
    Chromiumtech
    100 % Show Plates

Visit our Traders Page to find out what these companies have to offer - http://www.thebigminishow.com/about/traders-2/

Autobrite Direct in association with iShine Car Care will also be doing live demonstrations on the day of all the latest car care and detailing techniques and products.

Don't forget to get your tickets, anyone attending the show on a club stand or in Show & Shine will need advance tickets to gain early access into the show. Ticket info can be found at - http://www.thebigminishow.com/tickets/

Thanks for reading and don't forget to get involved on our facebook page, just Search The Big Mini Show on Facebook.

- - - Updated - - -

would also like to thank you guys for travelling all the way down :)

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Thanks for the update Tony

Come on people it will be a good day
    New sig coming soon

Car
    R53 chilli red
    Are we all going to meet up for the run down there

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Oh yes - an NMS convoy down the motorway is a blast

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Are we all going to meet up for the run down there
    Yep prob look in to a hotel for the sat night and nice drive down sat a quick car wash few pints and then show on Sunday
    New sig coming soon