Big MINI day 15th sep

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
    WOW I can’t believe the show is over, and what a day!

I would firstly like to thank you all at NMS for attending and your support! You guys coming all this way was amazing so thank you!

Also thank you for battling through the weather and still showing up!

I am very pleased to say that we will be doing the show again next year and hopefully for many years to come!

I really hope we put on a show that you enjoyed and you felt was worthwhile, it was the first show and I know it’s not the likes of MITP or Mini Festival (yet) but I hope we created something that New MINI Owners could call their own! We aren’t a big event company, it’s just me a MINI enthusiast and my family helping out on the day.

We had over 600 people attend the show yesterday which was great for the first year and with the weather the way it was!

We had 250 Minis On display which was a great site.

We raised a fantastic £240 for Cancer research in memory of GP Mick so thank you to all of you brought tickets and donated prizes!

We had 15 Traders who all said it was a great day and better than expected so thank you for supporting them! Many ran out of products very quickly. I know some people have said it needed more traders, we would all love that, but it is very difficult to get traders to commit, I thought the ones who did attend made a great effort and did us proud. When contacting traders some said that it’s not something they are interested in, others didn’t have time this year and others wouldn’t commit as it was the first show so hopefully we will get more on board next year!

I think the demos worked well, after your opinions on this? Big thanks to Autobrite for doing those.
    We welcome all feedback, good and bad, you guys make the show so we want you to be happy, so without knowing what you thought we can’t improve for next year! If you could take 5 minutes just to fill out a quick feedback form that would be great!

http://www.thebigminishow.com/show-feedback/

Thanks again for all the support and I promise not to bother you all again…. Until next year anyway! I will be confirming next year’s date with the next month or so.

See you all in 2014 unless I see you at a show or run soon!
    Keep It MINI
    Tony

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Thanks to you, Sami and all of your family and friends for putting on a great show Tony.
    Congratulations it was an awesome first show.
    Long may it continue and grow over the years.

I would personally like to thank all of our Sottish friends for attending and a making the huge effort to attend The B.M.S. and for making it a cracking day out all round and I am happy to know that you all got back to Gods Country safe and sound.
    :)
    It was also greatly appreciated that you let your GP cousins use your gazebo when the weather turned a little bit damp.
    It was great to see you all there and after having never seen a WC50 I was amazed to see two parked opposite each other, what a piece of kit they are !!!
    Thank you again for your friendship, banter and hospitality.
    Hope to see you all again soon.
    Pete

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Tony, all I can say is you and your family did a top job.

This was my third show of the year and after completing 2000 miles just to attend I'd do it all again tomorrow :). I loved all aspects of your show and the only way it could have been better was with sunshine :)

I'll be back next year and let's see if we can get double figures for our stand

I was just a little disappointed by some of the soft southerners who chose to leave early because of the rain. Not cool guys, lots of effort went in to make the show happen and you can't be bothered to stick it out??? We were there to the end and had probably the longest drive home, so next time suck it up !

Again, thanks Tony for all the hard work, we REALLY appreciated it

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Tony, all I can say is you and your family did a top job.

This was my third show of the year and after completing 2000 miles just to attend I'd do it all again tomorrow :). I loved all aspects of your show and the only way it could have been better was with sunshine :)

I'll be back next year and let's see if we can get double figures for our stand

I was just a little disappointed by some of the soft southerners who chose to leave early because of the rain. Not cool guys, lots of effort went in to make the show happen and you can't be bothered to stick it out??? We were there to the end and had probably the longest drive home, so next time suck it up !

Again, thanks Tony for all the hard work, we REALLY appreciated it
    That really says it all .. Great weekend, great company, great show only spoiled by the weather but we can't do anything about that. All in all a great way to finish off the years show season. Roll on 2014.

At 8000rpm no-one hears you scream !
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Tony, agree with all the above.....a great show and the first show where I've had "cujun frogs legs for lunch....excellent.
    Ciderfex, appreciate comments on the WC50, seemed to go down well with the GP guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't take too many photos, but here's a few

NMS stand from front

Nms stand from back

the Beast looking not too bad despite the weather

Couple of nice Clubbies

Think this one is Bret's from Clubman register.

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Cheers Malcolm for managing to get the S in ... Didn't manage to take any shots yesterday but Catherine will be delighted seeing it on the stand !

At 8000rpm no-one hears you scream !
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    I need to get my photos off the camera :)

Car
    Some photos from me including some other cars. Davy's S just looks great with all the little touches, some you have to look for to see. All the cars looked great even after the journey.

All great fun and I think we looked great with our flags and banner etc.

Drifter
    Great Photos Malcolm and Craig... ...Looks like you all had a great time... ...and flew the flag for NMS...

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Looks like everyone had a good time, thanks to all the NMS'ers for flying the flag and giving us excellent exposure.

Looking closely at the site, i think i may have been there before on a Mini2 run?