What wheels ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What a great looking PW that was Burple,............drool

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by ELFMAN View Post
    Funny, I know they're ROTAs, but these actually look more like Burple's wheels than chunky RB's...
    The ones in your pic look like 16".. the ones on the car look like 17".. could that be the difference? Or the darker spokes will make them look thinner maybe..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by weefossy View Post
    What a great looking PW that was Burple,............drool
    Cheers! Yeah, I loved the way it looked.. was a great car.. Mind you, if I was to do it again with a PW.. I might change a few things..
    like colour coded scoop and light rings and mirrors..
    ..a set of these in Gunmetal...

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Burple View Post
    The ones in your pic look like 16".. the ones on the car look like 17".. could that be the difference? Or the darker spokes will make them look thinner maybe..

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers! Yeah, I loved the way it looked.. was a great car.. Mind you, if I was to do it again with a PW.. I might change a few things... like colour coded scoop and light rings and mirrors... a set of these in Gunmetal...

I actually considered these OZ's as they were so different from the 'usual suspects', but couldn't work out whether they'd do the trick. They maybe look a tad small on the R56 compared to, say, a Rota Blitz, just by the way the spokes stop quite short of the rim - interesting pic tho... Hmmm.

I think you're right Re the 16" v 17" Rota RB's - the larger the wheel, the more 'elongated' the spoke, so you actually lose that classic 'chunkiness' on the 17.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SAM_2966_zpsb1237b03.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	4239
    Best PW R56 IMO

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon the fish View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SAM_2966_zpsb1237b03.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	4239
    Best PW R56 IMO
    That's pretty much identical to what I would do,, Black out the beltline as well, and darker wheels (still love the Rota Blitz too).. might even chuck on the carbon mirrors too

Mini Mad
    Car
    solid gold 2004 (BMW) MINI COOPER
    i tried to get rb's for my cooper but there were totally out of stock in 16's and 17's and they couldn't give me a date on when they would be back in stock so i ended up getting the rota gt3's :( i would of waited for the rb's but i really need to get new rims grr

but the gt3's still look good

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Set of Rota RB's up for sale on TotalMINI/minitorque
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    R53 chilli red
    Rbs look quality. Check over on mini torque a few are running them in 17" I think. I considered these plus I'm not sure but check ultralite I think they do a set similar in 17 or 18" I can't remember